Acknowledgement and Warning:
Connecticut Sex Offender Registry
NOTE: You must click on the "Continue" button below to access Sex Offender Registry web site
Before entering the web site, please read the following information:
- The Connecticut Department of Emergency Services & Public Protection updates this information regularly, to try to assure that it is complete and accurate. However, this information can change quickly and information on registered sex offenders is often provided by the registered sex offender themselves as required by law. This information may not have been verified by local law enforcement officials at the time it is posted on the website. You are cautioned that the information provided on this site is information of record and may not reflect the current residence, status, or other information regarding a registered sex offender.
- The Department of Emergency Services & Public Protection has not considered or assessed the specific risk of re-offense with regard to any individual prior to his or her inclusion within this Registry, and has made no determination that any individual included in the Registry is currently dangerous. Individuals included within the Registry are included solely by virtue of their conviction record and state law. The main purpose of providing this data on the Internet is to make the information more easily available and accessible, not to warn about any specific individual.
- The following WARNING is posted pursuant to C.G.S. Sec. 54-258a:
“ANY PERSON WHO USES INFORMATION IN THIS REGISTRY TO INJURE, HARASS OR COMMIT A CRIMINAL ACT AGAINST ANY PERSON INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRY OR ANY OTHER PERSON IS SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION."
- For further information on any registrant listed on this website, any questions on this Acknowledgement and Warning or if you believe that any of the information found in these records is in error, please contact the Connecticut Department of Emergency Services & Public Protection, Division of State Police Sex Offender Registry Unit at 1111 Country Club Road, Middletown, CT 06457,
- Phone (860) 685-8060, Fax (860) 685-8349, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connecticut General Statutes 54-250 through 54-261 mandate that the Connecticut Department of Emergency Services & Public Protection establish and maintain a central registry of persons who have been convicted of certain sexual offenses and are required to register under the general statutes. Persons who have been arrested or accused of a sex offense listed in Connecticut General Statutes 54-250 through 54-261 are not required to register unless the accusation results in a conviction or a finding of not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect. This Registry contains only offenders who have been convicted or found not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect.
To view information on offenses that require registration click here